James Burn CopyPunch
Production model launched at Drupa 2016.
- Absolute entry-level automatic punch
- 45 cycles per minute
- Fixed byte thickness of 0.4mm
- Wide variety of punch tools including Wire-O®, Plastic Spiral, Ringbinder with changeover in less than a minute
What is the JBI CopyPunch?
The CopyPunch is the latest addition to their family of automatic punches for the very first level into fully automated punching with a small footprint and small price. Just plug in & punch!
- Simple touch pad control panel
- Set-up is simple and takes less than a minute
- Simple and quick tool less than a minute
- Load paper 80gsm - 200gsm and walk away
Business owner benefits
Versatile low volume punching on demand; ideal for digital print inc. tabbed sheets. Compact, single phase desktop or free-standing unit designed to make light work of a variety of punching needs with a realistic punching speed of 10,000 sheets per hour.
No specialist skill required with this small & easy automatic punch. Ergonomic design allows the operator to set-up, change tools, load paper all from the front of the machine. Supplied as as a desktop model but optional stand available. 'Pull/push' punch tool changeover - less than 1 minute.
Pricing from £ 14,250.00 + VAT exc. punch tooling, options and delivery
Punch tools from £ 850.00
You can view further details here
You can view the demonstration video here