- Entry or mid-level automatic punch
- 3 variable punching speeds for maximum productivity
- Selectable byte thickness from 0.4mm to 0.7mm, ideal for delicate stocks
- Wide variety of punch tools including Wire-O®, Calendar, Plastic Spiral, Ringbinder with changeover in seconds
What is the JBI Docupunch?
The Docupunch is a super flexible entry or mid-level automatic punching unit for both documents and calendars in collated sequence.Product Highlights
- Touch-screen control panel inc. safety messages and punch tool advice
- Selectable byte thickness combined with selectable speeds ensures accurate punching of a wider variety of paper stock
- Simple and quick tool and format changeover – less than 2 minutes
- Load paper and walk away
Business owner benefits
Versatile low to mid-volume punching on demand; ideal for digital print inc. tabbed sheets. Compact, single phase free-standing unit designed to make light work of diverse punching needs with a realistic punching speed of 17,000 sheets per hour.
No specialist skill required with this easy to use automatic punch for all types of punching applications. Ergonomic design allows the operator to set-up, change tools, load paper all from the front of the machine. Situated on wheels so can be easily moved when not in use. 'Pull/push' punch tool changeover - less than 2 minutes.
Pricing from £ 19,500.00 + VAT exc. tooling and delivery
You can view further specifications here
You can view the demonstration video here