James Burn Wire-O® Bind 3000
Production model launched at Drupa 2016.
On Demand Semi-Automatic Wire-O® Binder for binding lengths up to 30cm.
- Small to Medium volume on demand Wire-O® binding
- No binding tools; the only change required is the wire
- Binds all Wire-O® sizes using spools (3:1 only) or cut lengths for all sizes up to No. 20 (1 ¼”)
- Skip binding enables calendar hanger to be inserted for calendar production
What is the JBI Wire-O® Bind 3000?
The Unique Wire-O® Bind 3000 is a spool and cut length semi-automatic binder capable of binding up to 500 books per hour.
- Touch-screen provides ALL set-up and binding operations; no binding tools required
- Foot pedal or push button operation
- Flexible operation with wire spools or cut length wires
- Perfect for short run books or calendars
- Quick changeover for wire & format sizes
Business owner benefits
No specialist operation required for this simple, flexible single phase Wire-O® binding machine. With a maximum productivity up to 500 books per hour; this is an ideal versatile binding machine for small - medium runs.
Ergonomically designed to minimise operator strain, the Wire-O® Bind Mini 3000 is incredibly simple to use with the only physical change required being the Wire-O® spool or cut lengths. Fast set-up controlled by the touchscreen and no binding tools to change. Just place your document or calendar on the wire and that’s all you need to do!
Due to the various options available, quotation issued on request.
You can view further details here