It's that time of year again when you may be thinking about producing calendars or producing them in a more efficient way. As the originator of the double loop wire binding system - Wire-O®, James Burn International are well placed to give you the right advice!
1) Produce your desktop and wall hanging calendars with just one machine - the Desktop Electric Punch & Electric Binder, the PB3300
2) Produce wide format calendars using heavy duty P5000 punch with the EB5000 Electric Binder
3) Step up into automation and punch your desktop and wall hanging calendars on the ever popular Docupunch
and team it with one of our 3 semi-automatic Wire-O® Binding options such as the WOB3500.
4) Need to produce 1000s of digitally printed calendars? No problem with the MKIV Alphadoc combined with one of our semi automatic Wire-O® Binders.
5) If you require high volume, high speed, precision and option of nail hole punching as well as traditional calendar hooks then the EX610 and BB50/H are the perfect marriage for producing high volume, high speed calendars.
6) If space is at a premium and you need high volume with minimal operators, then the wide format auto punch bind line BB520P is the ideal option. Capable of producing up to 3,000 punched and bound calendars (nail hole or calendar hooks) with just one operator - it is a compact unique machine.